Wendy Shay’s name is missing in the latest names if Ambassadors of YEA which was recently released suggesting that she has been sacked.
Recently, Wendy Shay was bashed on social media after a photo of herself and former President John Agyekum Kuffour went viral.
In the pic, Wendy was dressed in a seductive outfit which isn’t one good to be worn to visit such a high profile personality like former kuffour.
It is unclear whether or not her omission is due to what she wore on her visit to Prez Kuffour or not.
Part of YEA statement reads; “Below are a list of Ambassadors currently engaged by the Agency:
1. Kwabena Anokye Adisi, Journalist/ CEO, EIB Group / Start-Up consultant
2. Bryan Amoateng, Pastor, Author, Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder, International Youth Empowerment Summit (IYES), President, Bryan Jones Outreach,
3. Jackie Appiah, Award-winning actress, Entrepreneur
4. Bibi Bright, Actress, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian
5. Emelia Brobbey, Actress, Trained Teacher and Journalist
6. Rebecca Donkor, CEO MakeUp Ghana, Start-Up Consultant, Founder/CEO Healthcare Management
Also, we have prominent people in society ranging from top-ranking public officials, Members of Parliament, Business Executives, Chiefs, Religious leaders etc who have endorsed our initiatives and have indicated their readiness and availability to act as advisors to the projects the Agency embark on.
Notable among these prominent individuals are:
1. Dr Kwabena Donkor, Former Minister for Power and MP for Pru East Constituency.
2. Catherine Abelema Afeku, Minister and Member of Parliament and an astute Marketer.
3. Nana Osei Bonsu, President of Private Enterprises Federation (PEF Ghana).
4. Mr Seth Twum Akwaboah, President of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI).
These dignified individuals, as well as a host of others including CEOs in the Banking and Telecommunication Sector, are all ready and available to lend their support to the Agency when called upon.